Summer Meals are almost here! On April 1, 2016, Nola No Kid Hungry will be hosting an Informational Meeting and Food Tasting Event for summer camps/programs interested in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). One of the most successful events we held last year was a summer meals food tasting event where sponsors prepared meals that would be served during the summer and had menus of their SFSP. This year, we will be opening the event to potential camp/program sites. This is a great opportunity for you to connect with our sponsors, and learn about the SFSP.
To get location info: RSVP by Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
- Sample foods and meals prepared by summer sponsors
- Connect with meal sponsors
- Learn about grant opportunities for summer programs
Get more info about:
- USDA's Summer Food Service Program
- Free Summer Meals for kids
- How to be a summer site
- Participation requirements
See you on April 1, 2016! And don't forget to RSVP!
For more info call us at 504-503-1105 or contact our Outreach Coordinator Cynthia Via, firstname.lastname@example.org.